View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 02:49 PM   #6
GRNKPR
DPC PERFORMANCE Race prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSE2
The Tasmanian club has about the same number and are in the process of securing accommodation as well. Will let you know what we come up with.

In addition we would like to invite any people/ clubs staying in Melbourne along to events we are organising during this period.

I have secured a meeting with Ford president Tom Gorman for Monday the 26th. I have had trouble contacting all clubs. I have used the FPV mail out list and have had 8 email invitations bounce and one returned with contact unknown. Attempts to contact FPV with a better contact list have failed but as yet I haven't received a response from Vic SA or Wa. I only have about 40 seats left so it would be nice to get this sorted.

I think we are doing a BBQ and then the discovery centre in the afternoon.

Tuesday we are looking at the Fox collection and are negotiating with one of the site sponsors for our club to put on a BBQ in return for a product demonstration session. Tuesday night many of the members return home while others are doing the great ocean road drive and then onto to clipsal. I have come across a place in Adelaide that still has vacancies if anyone is interested, but if anyone is looking at doing the drive from Melbourne along Great Ocean Rd we would love to have you along with us. We are planning at stopping at Warrnambool and taking all Wednesday to site see along this road.

I hope to have our club run and event list up shortly and we would be more then happy to have other clubs join us.

Regards
Ian
Ford liaison officer- FPV car club of Tasmania.

offer is there for you guys from Tassie if you need a hand i live very close to FPV

FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria

Ford Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car ClubFord Performance Car Club
GRNKPR is offline   Reply With Quote