View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 12:12 AM   #80
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockWaveXR6na
Thats fair enough, Bascially I wouldnt have fired up unless Mr Zetec here thought he would have a bite at the XR6 NA...

As ive already said the Focus is a good drive, expecially in the Auto.

Lets leave it at that.

Good luck B2TF with your purchase, im sure it will make you extremely happy.
So I had a bite, not like a million Falcon drivers haven't chewed on the Focus before. This is the Focus forum and I was talking to an ST owner. I never once said the XR6 was anything but good, I just stated an inflated call against the ST170 in a manner of flippancy. That and I was still fired up ufter a previous post so I do apologise.

I've spent years putting up with people who don't know much about the Focus and come to conclusions that it's crap because of what's read in the media. A handful of cars came in under calibrated I believe and from that day on the Focus was officially crap. Well I'm over the moon and that's all that matters to me. Never once been crap in my books. I'm somewhat of a known passionate around the Focus circles, somebody has to be to keep an otherwise unloved car in the spotlight for the right reasons and give it some well deserved good press.

One day we'll share a beer hopefully Shockwave or a laugh and we'll both be happy knowing XR6, Focus, Fiesta whatever, Ford still makes some of the best cars for the money in the world and isn't ashamed to be proud of it! At least I'm not!!! :