View Single Post
Old 29-12-2007, 11:13 PM   #16
I FluXx I
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I got a fine a year ago to the date for carless driving. You get it for not giving way or indercating and causing an accident(thing like that). In my case it was having 4 bald tires on a car which I just bought(stupid me for not checking the tread on a car I just got), driving over some stones on the road and some water which made the car slide. Me being not very experienced in that kind of situation at the time ended with me going sidways into a tree at about 5-10km/h.. Very small accident but got the fine anyway. I was on my P's at the time which means I loose my license for 3 months. Also because I was on my P's at the time, I have to get L's again and go through everything again. Which is a real pain in the ***.

I only just found out aswell that that suspenion is currently on hold for another suspension. I got a fine about a year ago for dond a uturn at a set of traffic lights. I completely forgot about that fine because they havnt been sending me out anything in the mail. The only reason I know all this is because I had to go into licencing to get a copy of my rego

Performance mods: SL's(front) and leveled at the back, Front 30mm whiteline sway bar, 4" dump, 4" cat, 3.5" exhaust split to Dual 2.5" with quad tips, Plazmaman stage 1 polished intercooler and piping kit, 60lb injectors, Walbro fuel pump, upgraded actuator, GFB BOV, K&N panel filter

Mods for show: 19" black Speedy Inferno rims, MTX 5x7's front and rear, 2x Kenwood 4ch amps, 3x Kenwood 10" subs, chrome fuse box cover
I FluXx I is offline   Reply With Quote