Thread: My Fez
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2005, 05:17 PM   #29
RedStar71

You are right about the blue interior saw that on the UK Ford site. See the pic I have attached. I wanted a Panther Black one originally and that meant a red interior. Then I changed the order to a Colorado Red one and still didn't want the red interior. Thus the LX purchase decision. Red cars look better with a black interior I feel.
As far as I knew the Zetec S has the same engine and it is 10mm higher at the back and 10mm lower at the front in the suspension. You could be right about the diff ect I am not sure. I'll have to investigate that. The Zetec S has the stock exhaust and the rear bumper doesn't have the hole for the ST style exhaust. I've attached a pic of one.
All will be improved and brought up to Zetec S standard over the near future.
But if they do actually give us the ST, like they have told me, later in the year then I will trade up to an ST for sure.
Mods: "Zetec S" badges, Zetec driving lights, stereo remote Ghia Gear stick surround and metal door handels. Factory EGA Sports Body Kit and Sports Leather Gear Knob. ST Rear Wing, Clear Indicators, Racing Pedals, Door Pulls, Door Sill Strips and Piano Black ICE Bezel.

2007 WQ Colorado Red Fiesta XR4
Mods: Smooth Rear Wiper

Last edited by RedStar71; 15-06-2005 at 05:23 PM.
RedStar71 is offline   Reply With Quote