View Single Post
Old 21-06-2005, 07:28 PM   #28
X ORSMXR
missing the panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
Hey

No, we are not going over to Heathcote THIS time, because we have just bought a house and are moving in during the first week in July. So we are pretty booked up during July. We will definitely be going to the next Heathcote that is organised after this one, as I am BUSTING to run my car again and improve its times!

It is a shame that your Grampians cruise in on the 10th as we wont be able to make it - would have been great to go across too! Our move has just come at a really bad time!

But I think down the track, we should be able to organise a Grampians meet -perhaps in Summer or late Spring - ie Oct through to Januray... it would also depend on the Heathcote meet around that time as some of us go over for that too.

The combined club does sound great though, I think SA has a lot of Ford freaks, and quite a few AFF members these days as well. And all of the Ford guys here are really top blokes, we have heaps of fun!

Cheers

Jac

Thats a shame poor timing indeed oh well we will catch up soon.