View Single Post
Old 25-06-2005, 03:48 PM   #59
Resty
Amon of Focus

Cam gears, tb, cat back, headers, chip, intake, pulleys, clutch, lsd, fly, all items 100% deliverable to Oz. I have no idea on how much u want to spend, but its all there.

As for a few comments earlier about the focus being at its limit even ford did not know that the potential is 3-4 times the original hp output with the right application.

I have made the same comments about shops not wanting to touch the focus ages ago - almost 2 years ago now. Since then I have sourced probably every mod and where to get them.

At the end of it all you really need to define how much more grunt (not 1/4 monster) you are after. How much hp do u want? I can forward u from there easily. At no stage in any part of this thread are we aware of the goals and how much needs to be spent even if it's a round number. Sorry I need to be blunt here, coz its obvious that ur really interested and enthusiastic about ur focus and good on ya for being so.

I wanted this and that and some more of this, in the end I chose a turbo kit. Why? Coz I want a 1/4 monster as u put it. I had to make a clear decision on what I was willing to spend, how much power I wanted, how much road holding and how much stopping power was also required. With this in mind I did the figures and now with the current mods im appoaching the 15k mark.

After reading that ur thinking "but I dont want a turbo or spend that much". My point is, I was clear on what needed to be done and how much I need to get there. Dont let people throw u off and good luck. Shoot me a PM and I'll try to help u out if ya like.

blah,
riz
Resty is offline   Reply With Quote