Old 22-05-2008, 09:07 PM   #157
Chicka

Default Ford Focus Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbodiesel
Hi all,
Gooday Mate,
I'm new here too...
I have recently purchased a TDCI Hatch......
I had not driven the car prior to my collecting it, and I was a little apprehensive on the day....
I 'm going to say that it's the best bloody car I've driven in an a long time.My previously traveller was a Ford EL Falcon, which I still enjoy driving.
The Focus TDCI is a great car....Smooth power, Great Handling,Fantastic Torque...I drove from North of Brisbane to Cairns over a couple of days...

I sincerely hope you get one,and love it as much as I do...I really enjoy this car......
Chicka
I'm new here

I've been looking at purchasing a Focus TDCi for a while now because I travel long distances to work and back everyday, this morning I had the oppotunity to take one for a spin to see if it was the right car for me.

God it goes well, coming from an auto 1.8 Pulsar this thing kills it. There is torque everywhere! I was a bit messy with the clutch but having not owned a manual before I think I did alright. It corners great, ride is good and it is nice and quiet inside. I'm sold.

The car was Pure Silver, just came off the boat. The only thing it needs is a bodykit.

Any questions feel free to ask
: : :
Chicka is offline   Reply With Quote