View Single Post
Old 24-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #37
ORSMF6
ORSM Ford Cruisers

This is some info on the AADI CV's
I have had a set in my car for some time ...

The biggest problem is that they are un balanced so when you drive its like having a wheel out or very unbalanced.

The Tri Bearing set i thought was a good idea but is the main cause of most of the problems such a a clunk you get when going into gear and out...
worse in auto's

I have not been drag raced and just driven daily with 300+Kw
When i had my car up the other day i checked them to see how they are going ...
1 rubber boot has broken and spun grease under my car and if you check the play its as bad as fords diff play tollerances...

I helped people get these CV's at the start as other were telling me they were good and after chatting with the guys from ADDI were told they are good..
Well almost all the people that got CV off me i returned to them for money back so this is not just my view but from other forum members aswell...

If ya can not afford the new OEM ones the i would buy ones from a FTG or simlar as they would be better than AADI.

But also to defend AADI i was told they have redesgined the CV but i have had no news of these yet and they made the CV's shorter by 1cm to help people with lowered cars stop breaking CV's due to the OEM ones bottoming out ...

Like chris said anyone wanting more info and other reasons why not to have AADI call him...

Orsm Ford Cruisers
ORSMF6 is offline   Reply With Quote