View Single Post
Old 21-07-2005, 12:28 AM   #1
losfp

Default New focus - cigarette lighter?

Just a quick question for anyone who has access to a new focus... I won't see our CL sedan for a number of weeks yet...

Is there a cigarette lighter in the cabin? Not because I smoke, but because I have several things that would need charging while I'm in the car - phone, iPod etc....

The reason I ask is that I was just browsing the focus section on the ford website and came across a "smokers pack" in the accessories, containing an ashtray and a lighter.. What, I ask, doesn't the car already come WITH one? Apparently not, as I couldn't find any evidence of one in the pictures of the interior that I had.

This is something I probably should have picked up while test driving, but seriously, I'd assumed that ALL cars come with a lighter... Mobile phone car chargers etc are so commonplace nowadays and all that. Looks like I might have to shell out the $42 to get it fitted :(

Now all I have to do is work out how to get my iPod's audio to the AUX input inside the glovebox while it's plugged in and charging.....

losfp is offline   Reply With Quote