View Single Post
Old 31-07-2005, 08:02 PM   #19
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick K.
This one started at about 4.5K - maybe it was a Ford screw up and they put a diesel tacho in it or something. I revved it over just 5 and never hit a limiter.
Um, are you sure this wasnt a FESTIVA? Fiesta redline begins at 6000rpm to 7000rpm... and cuts off at 6700rpm though

Quote:
I often have my wife also in the car and taking the keys out means the radio goes off - sure you can turn it on again - windows don't work etc
Not everyone is married? The logic is there... (what if someone jumped in and hijacked the car AND your wife?)

Quote:
I drove a manual - about 200kms on the freeway with right arm steering and right elbow on the unpadded driver's door window sill. Why does this sound like I was driving an auto?
Both hands should be on the wheel at all times! haha

Quote:
Not a bad car overall and probably very good compared to Echo, Barina, and others in the light car class. I'm just happy I went for the 18 month old slightly larger car than a new one of these.
Cool.... opinions are always welcome obviously, and we all have different reasons for driving different cars. You need space, power etc... Most fiesta owners are young, new car, single... and need an economical car... I think?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote