View Single Post
Old 16-01-2005, 10:46 PM   #10
loxxr6
XB in parts...

She checks my record and tells me there is no record of 3rd party payment, (well dur, thats what I just phoned you about.) and that I will have to go to my nearest RTA office. I ask for her name and a referece of the call, and am told they cannot provide that.

As i work for an insurer I get this all the time. If anything the prob would have more likely been the insurers prob not the RTA. They palmed you off to the RTA. As the call centre staff know little about the internet ctp payments I'm not suprised.

Here are a few scenarios where the egreen link doesn't work

1. The insurer's link to the rta is down
2. the rta's link to the insurer is down
3. the information on the green slip/or rta records is not matching with the green slip therefore the receipt info doesn't go thru coz the rta system can't recognise it.
4. the vehicle is unregistered so the info won't match with the rta therefor no transmission of ur receipt.

All of these **** up the egreen process and when u go into the rta you get this trouble. Normally if its within 24hrs we can resend the receipt link. After that ur screwed and need to go into an office to get a hard copy OR argue at the RTA office if ur rego is due ASAP.

The area i work in gets the rta calls and normally updates the info and sends thru the verification. Its a pain in the ***.

Daily Driver 2019 Ford Escape...looking for XR6T's.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote