Thread: gee vee's goss
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #53
GT-GTF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default paint's on

The body work is all done and the paint applied over the past week. The panel beater has done a great job. You can see the excellent job he did straightening the panels in these pics although it's hard to see the quality of the paint job as it is a little dusty from the other car being worked on in the same garage.

It now just needs a rub back and buff. Roof trim goes in this week as do rear and front windscreens, lights, grills etc.

She should be ready for the rest of the trim to go in the week after and then I'll take a good look over the engine bay and tidy it up a bit more (painting rocker covers, air cleaner). The dash and console also have to go in. Before I get to that stage I have to convert my auto console to manual.

I only took two pics as the car was in a confined space when I took my camera.

This pic shows I still have the snazzy wheels on to move the old girl around.

You can see in this pic I have now fitted a passenger side mirror (Thanks to Luke GT from this forum). Getting the old girl in and out of the garage I will keep her in is not easy and a passenger mirror will hopefully save me from having to make return visits to the painter!

GT-GTF is offline   Reply With Quote