View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 09:20 AM   #11
EXR8ED
HO INTERCEPTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP 290
yes i speed on long trips in the middle of nowhere.

yes it's in drive and there is nothing wrong with the gearbox. The car is currently dead standard.

Does anyone FROM BLUE POWER RACIN DEVELOPMENTS have anything to say regarding my original question to get the car breathing better or getting the fuel consumption down a bit?

And as a pre-emptive post for everyone on here that is going to tell me that easing up is going to help. I AM AWARE OF THIS. What i am wanting to know is what are the best mods to get better economy. I'm not wanting to get 700km+ out of a tank, i could do that anytime i want by driving at 80km/h.
Sorry dude I thought you were runnin that high a revs at 110ish. Well in that case yes the obvious is to lift the right foot a little but you may want to get an ECONOMY tune flashed in. A BPR CAI will also help you cause and give you some KW gains as will a good ZORST. Even a custom (performance) tune will give you better fuel economy than stock as ford run these things rich for safety reasons. Give the boys a call 9305 3000 and your sure to get some answers.

Cheers
Glenn
Body and Visual by HO
My Business GutterGuardGuyAluminium Guttermesh Supply & Installation.
OrsmFordCruisers
R.I.P Wayne Draper
EXR8ED is offline   Reply With Quote