View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #22
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Ok if their are no more interested parties at this point then I think perhaps we should look at organising this first get together and cruise.

Without heading up thruohg the bushfire regions I'd say the three other possible routes would be Great Ocean Rd say to Apollo Bay, Beach Rd to Sorrento or out through Kyneton and Castlemain regions. Of course we could incorporate the GOR and Sorrento by going a little earlier and catching the ferry accross, do a morning tea along the surf coast and then late lunch in Sorrento, just a thought.

I was thinking if we looked at maybe the later part of this month or even mid next month for a possible date at this point to see who's available for these times. This would make the 29/30 at the end of this month and 5/6 or 12/13 of September, we could always leave it till October if these dates don't work for most people as their really is no rush I just wanted to get a feel for peoples schedules at these times.

Anyways check your work and personal commitments around these dates and post up your preference as to a possible route for the cruise.
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote