Thread: Mondeo Diesel
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #51
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanv6gt
Dusty1, only 350kms in 2wks or so.
That's just my weekly wokr commute, and then adding 'transport' for kids activities bumps it to 500-550/week. Leasing is definitely an option with those milages.
Diesel part >>>> Diesel owners seem very happy ! I'd better go drive one and see for myself.
I got the car when I started a new job, and I thought I was going to be doing more kms. Turned out I didn't. Ususally I fill up after about 600 kms every two weeks, so it's realistically 300 kms a week.

With the new child, the car suits and with the few kms I do, I'm very happy with the diesel. I do lease, and it's up in Jan 11, so I'm hoping for the Titanium diesel wagon next time around. If it's not offered, I'll look for something else.

My brother is looking at buying the car once it's out of lease, as he knows the owner and it hasn't been thrashed and is serviced regularly.
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote