View Single Post
Old 25-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #10
Dusty1
Giddy up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickmelb
I just had a similar experience last week. I normally drive a Fairmont Ghia and had a Mondeo TDCi demo for 2 days it was not a MC unfortunately but still good to see how it went. 400 kms later I would agree with most of that, the Mondeo out handled my car but the ZF transmission in the Fairmont is far superior. Even not worrying about fuel economy it was still showing when I gave it back that I would get over 1000km out of the tank. It wouldn't be fair to compare equipment levels with both cars being at different ends of their model ranges but the seat was pretty hard. Good torque in the Mondeo but lacked power so pulls away nice but doesn't go on with it like the Falcon. Nice intergration for the bluetooth, I live on the phone for work so liked that but weird how the time,radio station, who is on the phone etc show up on both the radio and the HMI display it would be better to have more options what you wanted on the HMI instead. Having driven a Mondeo now im about to order a Titanium over a G6E.
Chances are you won't be seeing the Titanium until after January.
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote