View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #37
IAM58L

Anyone interested in seeing this go ahead is invited to attend the get together below. this is an attempt to back up the positive press in fridays Macleay Argus see link. If you want this to go ahead i urge you to come along as if you don't you can't complain if it doesn't go ahead.

http://www.macleayargus.com.au/news/...l/2073372.aspx

The is gathering at Kempsey Riverside Boat Ramp car park to the left of the highway bridge at 2pm. The media will be in attendance. This is NOT a car show and is NOT organised by four aces, however they have been informed, support the gathering and their president will be in attendence. The more people and cars that are there the better as its our chance to show our support as a combined group and more so as a community. More information is available on facebook search for " all for drags @ the airport "and join up.

Anyone who attends is asked to drive and act within the law and in a resposible manner as our actions will be on show to the public and it only takes one tool to make us all look bad. If anyone does break the law or drive dangerously they will be reported to the police. Lets not stuff it up when we are so close. Please also note this area is an alcohol free zone!
Built by me in my shed.
IAM58L is offline   Reply With Quote