View Single Post
Old 23-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #200
Sick EB
ORSM Ford Cruisers

well. not too many updates to add but its been nearly a year so i thought id add one.

over the last year i haven't driven the car much. really disappointing that i haven't.
ive lost a bit of enthusiasm with the good old EB. although now with show season about im starting to get it back again and will try and make an effort to finish my boot install and finish all the odds and end that have been left.

if i get the mod bug back i really want to do something with the mess of an engine bay that ford gave the EB. ie: rip the engine out, weld all the holes, full hidden wiring, **** the battery and airbox off, hpc the extractors, polish/ chrome a few thing, engine bay and under bonnet spray to match the rest of the car.

if im not sick of it after that i really want to get underneath looking like new/ or close to. mirrors under the car is my goal.

once all the above is done the car will be kept super clean and hopefully get driven a bit more.

thats about all. hopefully in a year i can arrive at my destination and win geelong afd best ea-el non xr......

1993 EB2 Gli---->Build Thread
2008 FG XR8 SEDAN 300RWKW N/A

2008 FG XR6 TURBO-UTE>>> SOLD
2002 AU3 XLS UTE>>>SOLD
Sick EB is offline   Reply With Quote