View Single Post
Old 21-04-2012, 07:39 AM   #32
cob115
COUPE WHORE

Default Re: Phil B's XB coupe

I love spoilers front & rear ,to me coupes represent a muscle car era & are best suited with that type of look including wheels n Tyres ,but that's my personal choice .As for front spoiler go ahead you won't regret it if it's some thing that catches your mind .iv bought a few of them over the years (Xb/Xc)all from fomoco ford parts in Vic ,get on there web side there is a lot more stuff available now then ever
As far as ride hight LEAVE IT Standard if you go spoiler .Spoon drains ,drive ways speed humps all become a pain in the butt ,i reckon I kept the fibre glass industry afloat years ago when I fitted one on my dayly driver XC.Its now returned to factory ride hight with stiffer springs ,when fitted they give the elision of the car being lowered any way I live on a property in the hills & use my XC coupe on dirt roads n tracks (gingerly ) but my point is if it's kept standard ride hight it's 100% user friendly I also like the look of a standard hight front but dumped 2 inches at the rear With 15x10s & the biggest goodyear track tyres to can find mmmmmmmm getting excited ,gives it that flat out look siting still

1974 Malvern Star Dragstar pushbike mods; bald back tyre, big sissy bar, speckled paint job and buckled front wheel

Last edited by cob115; 21-04-2012 at 07:46 AM.
cob115 is offline   Reply With Quote