View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #65
Phil B
Clevo power!

Default Re: Phil B's XB coupe

So I got home yesterday and dad had the back seats out and had almost finished making a masonite sheet to go behind the seat, one to go on the boot floor over the diff to the back seats to flatten that out, was working on the two panels to go either side of the boot and one to go under the plastic top of the parcel shelf! That was way more than I thought he'd get done which was great. By the time I left he had the boot side panels done and was close on the parcel shelf.

I replaced the passengers door handle which was broken, still doesn't work yet though because I need a plastic connector piece for the linkages then it'll be all good. I also replaced the two door locks but didn't get to the ignition, dad was planning on doing that today. I'm re-doing them because the key was very worn and didn't work properly all the time.

I got it insured last week, didn't cost anywhere near as much as I thought it would

Tomorrow it's off to the mechanics to get a checkover beyond my limits, and a rough idea of any roadworthy issues. I also have new modern headlights on the way for it so I can drive it at night a bit easier. Looking good for rego in 2 weeks hopefully

The purple monster, daily BA XR6 turbo.

Scale Lego Technic XB Coupe with working bits! Build thread
Phil B is offline   Reply With Quote