View Single Post
Old 13-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #26
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 
Default Re: iPhone 5 Announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91falc
Wonder if they've fixed the iphone's main flaw, that if you drop them from anything over 10cm they shatter... Would be a good start.
I've dropped mine more times that I can remember. I even managed to kick it half way across the garage once. My family has owned around 10 of the things. I actually have 2 of the original Iphones here. The 3 yo uses it as a toy. Still works. Probably lucky.

And no, I don't have a case on mine.

My friend broke her Samsung the day she bought it sticking it in her pocket. Probably unlucky.

As for whether the new iphone is any good, time will tell. There is probably not a lot of jaw dropping new tech in mobil devices in the near future, so this was always going to be a an incremental improvement.

I'll probably upgrade my iphone 4 in a few months, it works well with my macbook.