View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #14
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 
Default Re: AFF pages slow to load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geez Louise View Post
I had been having serious issues for the past week and thought it was my end. Turns out some of it was.

The Optus and Telstra networks are having issues at the moment because of the bushfires/Flooding etc. Although I know Russ has said there is a server issue as well. please bare in mind your internet may be a little slower over the coming week while the infrastructure gets fixed by your provider.

Cheers
Col
To add to this .... there are still issues with in the QLD region ... even though Telstra has temporarily fixed a couple of IOFs heading to Northern QLD for the timebeing. Also there are a number of DC's in the Brissy Metro area still running on diesel due to lack of MAINS Power as well.

Some regions though still have no comms.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote