View Single Post
Old 23-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #298
Agent86
Not so low, not so slow.

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudz27
I hate it when a customer comes in, takes up 20mins of my time, has me checking prices, offering discounts and using my knowledge. Then they turn around and say, I am just looking for prices right now. In the mean time I have missed out on 2 paying customers (my new job has commissions). I am not a pushy guyand go out of my way to help a customer even to the point I have missed out on sales by explaining they don't need a new item because the one they already have will do the job, but to waste my time for 20mins, having known you were not going to buy and cost me actual sales. That annoys me.
I hate when I go looking around at products, only to have a Clingy and somewhat desperate salesman Ignore the fact that i dont want to waste his/her time and that i am only looking..

Then they get crabby when I dont purchase something after they waste my time trying to prise info out of me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearman
My pet hate on the road is these idiots who are turning off and have to swing wide and take a broad arc to go around the turn. I don't know how many times I've almost been sideswiped by these @$%%%$ while sticking to my lane and minding my own business. You're driving a Toyota Yaris, not a god damn b-double you *%^$%.
I've seen some mongs take a bigger line to turn a small car than i take with my B-Double.... Boggles the mind really.
Agent86 is offline   Reply With Quote