View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 10:24 AM   #135
kelvinyhm
Starter Motor

Default Re: 2011 Ford Focus Sport, Transmission Shudders :(

Update:

Last weekend had a long drive of 800ks. The car had become worst. The shuddering is back though not extreme but the kluk kluk kluk sound has become worst. Almost every acceleration had the noise.

Decided to booked my car in this morning.
First thing I told them had the transmission firmware update but problem became worst than before, they REPLY is "there is nothing much we can do, its going to have this character". He told me Ford has came out with a pamphetl characteristic of the powershift and suggest I read it.

Basically told them I cannot accept this kinda problem especially it became WORST BEFORE UPDATE! They said they will try their best to redo the firmware and test drive it and if I'm not happy I'm welcome to contact Ford Australia myself.

Anyway, I left with a loan car same model (with 2500km on it) but with 50k of petrol left...sighhhh :( Driven only 5km this morning, the loan car was fantastic. No sound. No shuddering. It drives similar to conventional automatic!!

Calmed myself from this morning. Will wait till my car ready and see the result of it. To be continue....
kelvinyhm is offline   Reply With Quote