View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 09:25 PM   #57
XRchic
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFOracing
Quickly, take yourself down to the nearest medical center and get your pulse checked! :

Seriously, these things go hard. Damn hard straight out of the box. Your NA six would not hold a candle to it.
THAT XR6T did not go as hard as I though compared to mine, which does actually go quite hard (admittedly with mods). Perhaps I expected too much. I dont know. But I do know I enjoyed the XR6T manual a LOT more. And it felt like it went harder than the auto one, and it was a lot more fun. Its that simple.

I know what times the auto XR6T are getting on the strip. So yes, they do appear to go hard. The one I drove didnt, or it didnt FEEL like it. My Dad who has an auto preference, also was disgusted with it. Having said that, I am sure he would like the 6 speed auto. I just wouldnt.

I know my car is never going to get low 14s on the strip. And perhaps a manual XR6T wouldnt either. But if I had a manual XR6T Id gladly trade off a tenth for the fun I would have driving it every day.

And yep, the pulse is going quite fine thanks, it just slows down a bit when I hear an awesome sounding car go through an auto gear change....

You dudes all gotta take a chill pill and RELAX!!!! Coz Im starting to feel a bit intimidated here!!! ROFL! _2: : :evil_laug

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote