View Single Post
Old 29-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #10
poppa smurf
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: what's a dog worth??

thank bloody christ for that........I'm not the only one who would move heaven and earth for our little furry family members.

I asked a couple of folks this morning, they were dropping off some knives to be sharpened and we had the usual yak, their answer is the same as our's.

a resounding "whatever it takes"........it is not an "age thing" either youngsters are just as keen to have their pets in good knick.

our girls spent the night with us last night and are currently curled up on the lounge in peaceful, drug induced rest.......first sign of a whimper and I'm there.

the vet has rang twice this morning to see how they are, my doctor doesn't do that.

I've heard of $5,000 plus op's for hip's and a few others who had bulldogs with inverted eyelashes that cost the earth and simply wondered how many of us are out there, good to see there are a lot.

G'day....I'm Dave, ...everyone calls me Poppa,..05.. B.A. Fairmont mark II...

may your day's be filled with smiles, your life be filled with love, may your children know nothing but happiness and joy, cherish the memory of those who strove before us for they cleared the way, spare a thought for those who serve we owe so much to so many, life and the freedom to enjoy it is a special gift that can be taken away far too soon!
poppa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
7 users like this post: