View Single Post
Old 31-01-2006, 09:28 PM   #54
geckoGT
Ich bin ein auslander

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always level headed and i notice him being the voice of reason when a thread may be getting heated 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper
Well, might be time for someone to do something like we did with aufalcon.com I think. 2 years ago we had no section and were confined (in the majority) to Falcon 6's and V8's. No Tickford, no AU, no anything. Rather than the Tseries guys looking down on the XR8 guys lookiing down on the XR6 guys looking down on the Fairmont guys looking down on the Fortes ad nausium.... we got it together, stopped playing "mines better then yours" and made a single forum for everyone.
From that we now have one of the most informative areas on the whole forum (same as Eseries) and I know that a LOT of BA people wander in for a look still... I see you in there.

Its not that hard people... put away the internal bickering, start something up and get it together. Soon enough the BF is going to get replaced and then the BA is going to be getting a bit older and will be yesterdays car (just like the AU is now).

Either way, its not my problem, I have been there, done that and aufalcon.com is now a hugely sucessful and self supporting area. Forte or TE50, no one bags anyone elses car... maybe you guys might want to think about it.
I agree 100%, lets just have a B series section like everyone else does (AU + E series etc) and accept the fact that we all love our cars equally. Hot XT, XR or FPV, who cares? They all wear the same badge!