View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 07:29 PM   #176
lra
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Will the Holden brand survive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzvtil View Post
Bought a barina today for a family member. Started at my regular dealer above, but wanted another trade in appraisal to see if his deal was good. Went to another dealer in Holden “heartland”, old dated showroom, waited 30mins for their appraiser, nowhere to sit apart from the sales persons desks, asked for the keys back so I could leave, guy miraculously turns up at that moment.
You are lucky to be able to speak to a salesperson.
I had half an hour of nothing to do yesterday, so I went to the local Holden dealer to look at an Opeldore. The last time was about two years ago to buy a Trax, which I decided not to buy.
The front yard is usually full of all models and sizes, but it was full of about 20 ‘dores, all locked, so I could only wander around, no sit and play.
I was the only looker, and no salesperson approached me. I went inside and the only person there was a receptionist on phone duties who ignored me as she was busy doing phone duties. No-one else in sight, my curiosity somewhat deflated, I left.
A big turnaround from when a prospective buyer would be inundated.
Had they all been sacked, or resigned, or attending a staff conference on how to drum up sales, or asleep in a back office due to boredom. Strange.
It was only two weeks ago a family member bought a Toyota Corolla. Holden were not even considered.,
5 users like this post: