View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 07:57 PM   #45
Dr Smith
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: June 2018 vFacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpd80 View Post
I hear your frustration.
Strange that Traffic doesn't have a DSG box like the big Master but oh well...

Of course there's new Focus in the works but not sure when Thailand will switch and what versions we get.
Fiesta is a goner, pity because I think Fiesta ST should stay, Ford please import from Germany

Reading sales reports of Aussie designed CD4 Taurus in China, very disappointing that
the big car sell barely 1,000 a month, maybe try here as our "Commodore " alternative..
Gotta be better than Mondeo's 160 sales.

Our Australian standards are supposed to be in the process of harmonisation with EU standards,
just drop all the ADRs and go with EU specs like New Zealand and cut out 90% of the BS

IMO, FoA needs it's own Jeep Grand Cherokee and a big diesel Pick Up as product above Ranger
Those two would be easy sells to a lot of what Ford should be considering valued customers
I think the Master auto is a semi-automated single clutch and if it's like the old pre-2014 Trafic it's better it isn't used. I'm guessing the next Trafic will gain some form of auto/dsg as it's twinned with the Vauxhall Vivaro and they let out a new model was coming in 2019.

I totally agree about a model range above Ranger.

I also bought one of the last Territory's in early 2017 and I've decided none of my vehicles will ever be kept after 3 years and although it's doing low kays my next vehicle will need to have heated driving seats (how did I survived in Melb. without them, lol), decent smooth power, all the tech and to be frank I'm not fussed about fuel economy...I keep thinking about a Trackhawk but then think I'll go "cheap" and an SRT will do....and then I keep watching YouTube vids of the new Lincoln Aviator and wonder when I win Powerball do I convert it to RHD here or in the US before shipping because it would probably still be cheaper then buying a supercharged Range Rover.
Dr Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: