Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 01:41 PM   #627
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzvtil View Post
Honda Update: got to use it today on a long wet lawn. No good, wouldn’t even throw into the back of the catcher, it just kept clogging up no matter how slow you push it.It was ok on the damp short grass though.
Mental note, future long grass will be slashed by the victa.
We have a very elderly Buffalo at work .I think they bought it second hand after Moses finished with it , it's that old . Our groundsman loves that mower . I've been there almost 25 years and I can't recall it not being there . Wheel hubs are a bit sloppy now , she smokes a little bit and you can smell the oil when you're getting into some long stuff but she still starts pretty quick every time .I've used her pretty often even though there are two much newer mowers . Had a quick look and found this .. I see they have three levels of mowers including full commercial . Nice stuff for sure but you might know if this is pretty up to date ..the vid integrated in the link feateres the fully commercial mower i think with the safety and damage control features and the three speed gearbox ...A bit more advanced than the old girl at work ..

https://www.hondashop.com.au/product...ercial_mowers/....

Last edited by roddy1960; 03-05-2020 at 01:50 PM.
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: