View Single Post
Old 16-10-2020, 07:39 AM   #6997
DJR-351
I am Groot
Donating Member3

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Interesting. How many airports does NT have? So we are going to potentially have overseas arrivals mixing with NZ travellers in NT airport. Sure hope they have their flights appropriately scheduled. Then mix with nsw who are currently experiencing some unknown cases. Hmmmm. Will be interesting to see how many actually come.
Darwin is the only airport that handles international flights, they have othe regional airports such as Gove but these only handle domestic and local flights...I gather you haven't been to Darwin Airport lately?? trust me no one gets mixed up, one plane at a time is dealt with, they don't mix the arrivals
area with multiple flights, especially with international which is completely separate and at the very most one a day......remember there is F all flights at the moment and this NZ thing will be lucky to have 2 or 3 extra flights a week at the most, and most of them will be to Sydney. Same same when flying into Brisbane from Darwin, you do not mix with anyone until you have been processed, the whole area is cordoned of and you don't see anyone except the Police, ABF, ADF and SES until cleared to leave, and only then do you enter the general population areas..

I'll be back in Darwin on Monday, i'll give you an update eh

"Those were the days when the cars were cars, they weren't built out of an Ikea pack like they are now and clothed in plastic; they were real cars." John Bowe

Last edited by DJR-351; 16-10-2020 at 07:46 AM.
4 users like this post: