Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 08:45 AM   #7164
tweeked
N/A all the way

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw View Post
It's unfortunate that those reporters you refer to as asking the 'hard' questions are actually asking the questions that their masters and their masters political bias want asked.

Indeed, the credibility of Australian media including print and television is generally considered to be poor in Australia although the generally held view about which side of politics it is biased toward is probably wrong.

I like the summary in THIS graphic which depicts where most of the major media outlets sit on the political and quality of reporting spectrum.

It's sobering.
All of the ABC centre (except Q&A) hmmm. The ABC leans at least as far left as 7 and 9 lean right. Channel 10 is the most centred broadcaster.

The Guardian is definitely partisan left, I have never read an article there that is at all friendly to profit based businesses or government that supports anything on that. Every day it is full of blatant anti-Trump (not that there is anything wrong with that, but its just not journalism) campaigning.

I enjoy reading opinions from both sides to get a balanced view, but from that in my opinion the list is skewed to move most half a category the right.

5 users like this post: