View Single Post
Old 23-10-2020, 09:07 AM   #7167
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeked View Post
All of the ABC centre (except Q&A) hmmm. The ABC leans at least as far left as 7 and 9 lean right. Channel 10 is the most centred broadcaster.

The Guardian is definitely partisan left, I have never read an article there that is at all friendly to profit based businesses or government that supports anything on that. Every day it is full of blatant anti-Trump (not that there is anything wrong with that, but its just not journalism) campaigning.

I enjoy reading opinions from both sides to get a balanced view, but from that in my opinion the list is skewed to move most half a category the right.
It's an interesting graphic and is drawn from Reddit research. I generally find Reddit centre unless you look for stuff which reinforces your own opinion, in which case you're skewing the results anyway.

I also would cut n' paste a few - ABC News bulletin is centre but their online offerings would go to the Leans Left Mixed Quality, along with 7:30 Report, SMH and The Age (since being taken over by Nine Entertainment). I'd move The Drum to Poor Quality Leans Left, because I find it is too progressive in that it focuses on vocal minority issues and is generally out of touch with mainstream Australia. The AFR would go to HQ Centre but the Sky stuff is bang on.

But that's probably just my bias coming through anyway Who could ever claim to be an unbiased arbiter and correctly position the chart contents?
4 users like this post: