View Single Post
Old 27-10-2020, 03:08 PM   #7314
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
You keep going on about this, can you please explain how the NSW contact tracing works as opposed the Victorian system. Curious.

On the Fed Govco app Covidsafe, it was a complete failure only detecting 17 cases altogether. (this mornings news)
I'm not fussed about the state vs state and finger pointing as some do here but forgetting the gov app it seems to be how NSW Health has communicated and operated to date.
This has a little about it and disregard ScoMo quoting away.....
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-...ntrol/12636890
Also for as long as I can recall we have not needed to get a referal from the GP for a covid test, its just turn up get tested.
I had one again last Wednesday due to the Bathurst 1000 news for I was there Friday and thought better get one - had test @ 9am amazed I got my sms reply by 2pm same day.
My brother did as well, he recieved 2 follow up calls from Health asking more q's just for more info, he asked why, answer was this is what we do.
In part there is also some luck if you can say that, with the amount of spikes that have occurred now and then I thought were doomed BUT again, its been tracked, root cause found, contacted as many around that person at the time and in the press warned to get checks if in that area.
Seems some people in the community listen for we've avoided the need of lockdown.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
This user likes this post: