Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2020, 09:02 AM   #7385
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickford. View Post
France and Germany to introduce National Lockdowns. France from tomorrow, Germany from Monday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/new-lo...rge-in-europe/

Germany faired well during the first wave. Not so this time. Europe is currently experiencing what could well be a bigger wave than the first.

This is not going anywhere. 2021 is only 2 months away.
I was listening to Dr Fauci the other day , the one Trump now thinks is been around too long for 500 years because he disagrees with Trump's simplistic assessment even though Fauci has been a chief and respected advisor to so many ..All credibility for Trump's thoughts on this should have ended when he suggested drinking disinfectant when some of the greatest medical minds on the planet are still trying frantically to save vunerable lives all over developing vaccines and treatments.

I realise costly mistakes were made in Victoria and the second outbreak in the State has cost a lot of good people their lives but Dr Fauci has commended the Victorian authorities and Australia generally I think for doing some things done to mitigate the mess .

Briefly leaving politics out of it , given the worrying opinions by health experts that the Northern Hemisphere are likely to be hit with a second major outbreak over winter I hope we learn some valuable lessons at least on this end of the planet .

Hoping that as the Covid 19 puzzle is being figured out that we accept that there might be things done we hate but that it will offset the damage done by this horrible virus .

Back on the political matter

This is the man that Mr Trump basically dismisses as an old fossil ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci ..

I disagree Mr Trump . This is the bloke Trump should have continued to listen to for a lot longer .

Last edited by roddy1960; 31-10-2020 at 09:16 AM.
2 users like this post: