Old 14-04-2021, 10:13 AM   #21
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: The Camping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
Best fish I ever caught I am still married to many many years later
That's Rex Hunt lvl 1000.

I started taking doors off and sanding cabinetry in the caravan last night. My multi tool is a live saver. Initially bought sanding discs attachment for the drill but because there's dressing on the cabinetry the 125mm discs were too big to get to most of the surface. The multi tool triangular head helps get into the corners so there's only routed dressing and small crevices to do by hand. Also pulled carpet up which was laid by the original owner next to beds. The outside of this van shows weathering, but its very solid and the more I get into it the more im convinced we have made a good purchase. Impressed with the cabinetry to the point I moved doors from one spot to another and the drill holes, hinges, magnets and locating lugs lined up 100%, and with no splits in any of the mdf or timbers. Considered a caravan project thread, but im terrible at taking progress photos or reporting back frequently.

I see 4WDsupercentre is selling shower coves in an awning style set up. Might get one of these down the track. we have a rechargeable camp shower - with a pump that goes in the bucket. I built a PVC water tank to pressurise which ill use to carry water for the shower on the van.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: