View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 07:44 AM   #15
Starter Motor

Default Re: MD Mondeo recent purchase - features?

G'day all,

regards Traffic sign recognition and rear cross traffic alert, we went the forscan route referencing the forscan and 2gfusion boards for the the lines of code and modules that need updates or changes.

Some minimums for TSR is at least active cruise control with front facing camera on the back of the rear view front mirror, and for rear X traffic you need to have blind spot mirrors plus the 12 parking sensors. Tpms needs ford TPMS sensors fitted to your tyres and then updates via sites mentioned earlier, you can have 2 levels as in just a general warning of low pressure or as I have 4 wheels x psi/kpa [my initial impressions with them in for a week ..is they're a bit fussy ie I have had at least 6 or more warnings [as systems seems to loose contact with the sensors, but it does correct itself tho, it might be just bedding them in]. The last batch of warnings occurred on the cars first long run on the motorway with TPMS fitted and with sustained 110kph speed for over 45 mins], They did settle down afterward.

All these changes brings the Mondeo up nicely to be a much better spec. vehicle.
We also removed the annoying double horn beep if you hop out of your car temporarily with the key in your pocket [motor running].

Specifically look for a US guy [DanMc85] with the Fusion version of our cars, on the above forums, he has produced a google doc sheet of possible unlock features and their codes.
Lappy I concur regards the rear blind stowage, after tetrising the back foam pieces trying to get the right combination to stow, it became apparent as we have the skinny spare and jack tools, that the underneath stowage of the cover is not possible on the AU Titanium wagon [in my case]...mind you if some one figures out a way I'm open to suggestions.

If I can figure out how to upload some pics I'd be happy show some shots of the dash with TSR, TPMS and rear X traffic alerts and how they look..

Stay Safe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TSR RCTA (2).jpg (137.2 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by Guest; 24-09-2021 at 08:10 AM.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote