View Single Post
Old 21-10-2023, 08:25 PM   #1653
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi Legend ,

my question concerns the adjustable pedal assembly. i seem to remember Linz mentioning a common fault with the drive gear on the brake pedal. i also seem to remember that Linz also mentioned a replacement cog. was the plastic gear on top of the adjustable brake pedals ever mentioned as a stand alone part? as i am now needing to find some replacements .

any help/pointers appreciated

cheers

just noticed your reply to my previous query.

the link is what i have previously bought. so i'd hazard a guess and say the other clip is for the AU depending on when his was made.

thanks
Hey mate,

I assume you are talking about BA Series. You can still buy the adjustable brake pedal motor as seen in the pic below numbered 2C249, but not individual parts. Can get for around $100 plus postage.

BA Brake Pedal Motor.png

GT
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote