View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #30
lilmattie
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Phil B's XB coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil B
Ok thanks, found them on ebay, just want to check though, is it the same carpet for sedans as coupes?

While I'm thinking about carpet, anyone know where I could get some floor mats for the front with a ford logo or something cool in them? I just think it'd look good

Any idea where to find that panel off the Fairlane? If not I think I should be easily able to make something up out of ply/MDF/sheet gal.
As for the rear seat cover, sounds like a good plan

I was told when checking lights that the front indicators are different colours from fading, I'll have a good look this weekend. Could that be a roadworthy no no? If so, are they just the same as the sedan ones?

Also peoples thoughts on front spoilers, do you like them or not? I'm thinking of getting one. Is there fitting problems? Any ones to avoid? Do you usually end up with gutter hitting problems? My coupe does sit a bit high anyway, not low low.

Another pic taken today by someone visiting to see it And it shows the ride height (and my dads big dog )
Car looks nice Starting to wish I had had a look at it.. tch - but then you'd be without!

Carpets... pretty sure they're different between sedan and coupe.

Landau's also had a rear inner taillight cover. Have a look at Geez Louise's (Coleen's) posts. Somewhere amongst them is where she boxed in her coupe boot. She also made the panel that you're talking about.

Front indicators are the same as sedans.

I dont mind front spoilers.. probably more a fan of the earlier mustang style than the xc style - (Like on Graham's car *Coupes and More* above) but that's just me. I would expect it to scrape a lot, even if your coupe isn't really low.

Last edited by lilmattie; 20-04-2012 at 02:14 PM.
lilmattie is offline   Reply With Quote