View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 07:24 PM   #23
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Wog dads - you gotta love them!

My grandpa (not a wog) had similar traits i remember when i was a young kid. He died 20 years ago. He was red green colourblind so a salad made from things from his garden often consisted of green tomatoes. He would get up us grandkids for not eating his tomatoes. Because red arrows at traffic lights werent a thing when he learnt to drive, he refused to acknowledge them. My dad, as a child, found out a day after his pet chicken went missing, the night before his family invited guests over for a roast chicken dinner, turns out my grandpa accidentally reversed over the chicken in the kingswood. Although the best story is one my aunty tells. I know the laws are different these days, but in the 80s you could drink whilst driving provided you didnt get drunk whilst driving. My grandpa was driving, my brother who was 4 at the time sitting in the middle (bench seated kingswood) and my aunty in the passengers seat. Grandpa cracks a beer and my aunty gets up him. True form, my grandpa looks to my brother and says 'hold this for me'.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: