View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 06:15 PM   #1
melbzetec
Old enough to know better

Default Congrats on the first AFF Dyno Day

A big congratulations to all those who competed in the first AFF Dyno Day Class 1 (N/A 4 cylinder).

Congrats to National Champion! (ta daaa) Stampy in his ST170 with 89.71 fwkw.

I was very chuffed to take out 2nd with the Zetec (75.3 fwkw), and Joshf2 is stoked with his massive 61 fwkw from the Fiesta for 3rd place.

It was a good event, and hopefully AFF will run another next year so we can get a lot more 4 cylinders involved. I'm sure there are more powerful units out there, so if you think the figures above are a bit wimpy....enter next time. We can't let the Falcon boys all have it to themselves. For those of us who stuck the toe in this year, it was a little daunting with all the muscle there on the day, but we were treated with respect by all involved.

(It was a little surreal to be first up with 75.3 kw, Melz mums Festiva next at 54.8 kw, immediately followed by the Pursuit 218 at 450.4 kw!!!!!!!!!)

These results should be good for generating some "my car would cream that if I'd been there" discussion over the next few months!!! Who wants to start?

Mods: Ford Racing CNC'd cylinder head milled .040", 3 angle valve grind. Ford Racing Stage II camshafts. Ford Racing cam gears. Ford Racing long tube header. Random Technology hi flow cat. Herrod 2.25" stainless cat-back. Pipercross Viper intake. CFM 65mm throttle body. 2000 ported intake manifold. Herrod Custom SCT tune. Eibach suspension. Quaife ATB diff. Wilwood 13" brakes. Custom ST170 leather interior.
www.cardomain.com/ride/2773918

melbzetec is offline   Reply With Quote