View Single Post
Old 23-07-2007, 03:32 PM   #65
meg

Thanks for the link! it may be useful in the future. Everyone has rules, even the police. the police have to follow the rules to the letter of the law and set them by example, if the police are breaking there rules to catch someone else breaking the rules, why should that someone else have to cop it? you can't tell me you have never broken a rule or done anything wrong. there is always going to be accidents and deaths on our roads, some are speed related some aren't, at the end of the day ALL accidents are human error, thats why they are called accidents. My brother was killed in a car accident along with his girlfriend and the driver of the other car, yes very sad, BUT it was an accident, what has happened has happened, let it go! speeding can be an accident and yes 88 in a 60 can still be an accident, late at night, tired etc, simply cruising along with no other traffic do you really sit there and stare at your speedo? maybe that's what causes driver fatigue, watching the speedo not move, i personally drive to the conditions, if it is an open are with good visabilty i drive a bit faster if it is back streets etc i drive slower, it's all about being observant. If i got caught at night speeding in an open area as this thread relates to, i would be upset, especially if it was by a copper hiding in the bushes preying on natural human error. Learn your rights and use them to your advantage, otherwise turn around empty your pockets drop your pants and let the powers that be have their way with you.
meg is offline   Reply With Quote