View Single Post
Old 27-08-2014, 08:16 PM   #65
Nova 8

Default Re: WA Hoon Laws - VF HSV permanently confiscated and to be auctioned off

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx000 View Post
I think we may have a few on here who consider themselves 'hoons', believe in their eyes that that type of behaviour is o.k. and so are dead against this legislation.

Most/many of the instances that result in hoon offences are not just witnessed by police but recorded on video for courts to see.
This talk of accidental wheelspin resulting in innocent drivers suffering vehicle impoundment and huge fines is nonsense and simply a fear campaign by those who this legislation is targeted at
I don't see myself as a hoon nor do I support those who do the hooning, I see people wheaving in and out of traffic dangerously and hope they get caught. The issue I have is the government thinking they are there to rule us and to impeach on our rights and give police powers they are not entitled to. We have the right to a fair trail and prosecution but boon laws take that away by forcing judges to act according to the desires of police.