View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 03:41 AM   #236
Cav
HUGH JARSE
Donating Member2

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stubing View Post
Your perspective on relationships changes as you experience more relationships. My first wife, I found I despised her gossipy and cheating qualities. My second relationship, I couldn't handle her aggressive behaviour when she decided to drink, which turned into starting at 10am some days. That's not living!

My next major relationship looked alright, but I think her partaking of too many puffs of MaryJane in the past made her paranoid, and I got scared to look above the bottom shelf in the local Coles in case I spotted a female in the same aisle.

Since I met my current wife, the number of cars and bikes has exploded stupidly. She will let me have anything I want, which makes me stop and think, "Do I really need it?" I've saved money by not saying no.

All she wants is for me to love her back. I'll cook dinner for the family, do favours for her friends, I'll rub her back, neck, shoulders. Just because she's a wonderful woman. If she asks about doing something, I'll find a way to do it for her. She makes me good, and I make her good.

And she's also repaired the relationships between myself and my kids from former relationships.
FMD!

Will you marry me?
Cav is online now   Reply With Quote
10 users like this post: