View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 05:07 PM   #1465
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusTANG View Post
DoreSlamR, some thought starters for you.

what are my tips for weight loss.
1/ Sleep
2/ Food
3/ Sleep
4/ Exercise (build muscle)
5/ Stress

Further more everyone should be supplementing Magnesium, Vitamin D, Multi Vitamin (Good one), Probiotic (Good one), Fish oil (I altnernate between krill one course and fish oil one course)

Yes sleep there twice, most important thing. How's your sleep?

Food, eat real food, not food bought in a packet. Watch hidden sugars, as spoken about kill the carbs off. Only carbs in green leafy veg. Fats, include good fats, Olive oil raw on salads etc, coconut oil to cook with and Avocado (if you can get them are a good snack) Full fat everything (milk, yogurt etc) I would cut dairy for a while atleast.
Fruit I would cut for a while however a good article here http://180nutrition.com.au/2015/11/0...o-lose-weight/
your gut health needs to be spot on, some things you can judge are by gas, bowel movements, bloating.

Excercise, you want to build muscle, its not weight you want to loose it is FAT. Muscle weighs more then fat so if you are building muscle the scales will slow. There are studies that show resistance training have a host of benefits to the overall body. If you can get to a gym great if not go for a walk and include some squats, pushups (on a hand rail) and some kind of pull excercise (again a hand rail can work) as you get stronger and you will include lunges, step ups.

Reduce stress as much as you can. The supp's will help that a little also.

Don't restrict calories to much specially if you are a active worker. Eat real food watch you servings size. Protein size of palm, veggies free rain on and some fat.
Fat does not make you fat and specially belly fat.
That's sugar and carbs are basically a sugar. Don't listen to people saying its a natural sugar its crap. The body sees sugar as sugar.

A really good digestive kickstart is a shot of ACV (apple cider vinegar) can be added to a glass of warm lemon water first thing in the morning

Oh, and drink water !!!!!!!! lots of it in that heat 3 to 4 litres a day and black green tea can count as some of the water
i just watched a video with a bloke talking about how good a couple of teaspoons of apple cider vinegar was in water before meals , not only for weight loss but also for general health , especially in older farts .

just checked my weight a little while ago , im heading in the right direction still , by my calculations , i have taken off approximately 60 .... pounds .... about 28 kg ish ........ may be a tad over .
done my 80 sit ups today , will head out on the cycle a bit later
..... keep at it kids.
mik is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: