View Single Post
Old 21-07-2007, 07:42 PM   #59
madmelon
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpcart
thats a dumb oppinion, and how accidents happen "oh i thought it would be ok...." go to a race track if you want to speed.
And people complaing about speed cameras is idiotic, speeding fines a VOLUNTARY TAX. dont speed and you wont get fined, simple.
im dobing in a hoon tomorrow, probably has a similar mindset to the guy above, Hes a p plater, lives around the corner from me, bought himself a modified VN, now seems to think its ok to drive on my street with his white cap and tafe mates, at 80 or 90km/h in a 50 zone. My kid brother is always crossing the street on his skaetboard or rollerblades, and if he speeds past my house again after i report him, im knocking on his door and soughting the young out. too many losers like him in australia, just got his license and now thinks hes king of the road.
Go to a skate park if you want to skate. Too many people in Australia sufferning the concequences of moron parents setting bad examples of how to behave on or near a road. I almost took out a mother and child after the stupid woman took her kid out of her car on the ROAD SIDE, parked a mile off the gutter with a narrow lane.

Here's a few ideas to reduce your chances of getting hit by a car...

USE SOME COMMON SENSE:
Teach kids the dangers at a YOUNG AGE
Avoid exiting car on road side
CROSS THE ROAD AT A CROSSING
DON'T WALK ON THE RED- ie, don't be an impatient .

So pretty much use the facilities that have been provided to you- A BRAIN, EYES and CROSSINGS (at the cost of taxpayers, so you might as well use them.)
madmelon is offline   Reply With Quote