Thread: !@#$% Optus
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 08:36 PM   #22
schmidty
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Terror
OMG was that you ahaha that was classic im sure you laughed afterwards i know i nearly died from laughter i could hear your head about to explode!
That was one of their good pranks, some are pretty average.

Probably a good thing you got done on the radio as im sure someone from telstra noticed the bad publicity they wouldve gotten, ive never heard of anyone recieving any compensation for late installation let alone $2000!
Because i was not offered an interim phone service i was entitled to around $40 per week for the first 2 weeks, then $200 for every week the connection was delayed beyond the initial 10 days which was the standard of service for that particular job up until i was issued an interim phone (cdma mobile that only works within a pretty tight radius of my house).

And every time telstra was mentioned in the clip, it was beeped out. So no one would have known which company it was for sure. You're right about me being fired up! If i could have reached through the phone there would have been casualties!! I actually called my case manager at Telstra high level complaints and she listened in on the net, thought it was a classic!!
schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote