Thread: !@#$% Optus
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 02:44 PM   #24
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Don't use Telstra for internet ... if you want phone support after 8pm ... forget it ... the just have a messaging service ... pretty poor for Telstra.

At least I can say Optus do answer the phone ... eventually. I work for Optus ... but in corporate internetworking services and backend mobile IP. Thank God I don't have to deal with crappy customers.

It's funny when you hear about some call .... and the customer gets angry and starts swearing ... the operator just terminates the call ... classic.

You'll find the employees of Telstra and Optus get paid a pittance ... so don't expect too much in the way of good service ... if you get good service ... don't complain.

It's the poor plebs in the customer service sections that have to put up with the crap they have to support ... it's the upper management that's the problem ... not the lowly workers at the bottom of the chain.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote