Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2018, 08:24 PM   #238
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy1960 View Post
That's what she (Mustang) gets for being a good girl all year . Were the others jealous though ?

My XR6 got a prezzie too . I bought her a new GPS . Made by XGODY..This is the second one I've bought . The first one is really good to use for an after market one and not expensive . Was cheap too. Big screen also ,almost too big actually. . The AU ll will get the original one to replace the old Navman because the touch screen has gone haywire and it's as useless as mammaries on a bull now but it is pretty old .

Back on mowing . I've mixed my fuel 40:1 for the Husky brushcutter and running beautifully . How'd you get on with your Husky in that regard .
The Husky is going really well. Super happy with it, plenty of power and I don't feel fatigued after using it for extended periods. Running it on full syn oil/fuel at the manufacturer recommended 50:1. I get the feeling the dealer/seller wants to sell more two-stroke oil
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote