View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 09:28 AM   #251
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
Given this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkk...nel=YepThatsIt

I am sure a few of would like to know what Ford charge approximately at least for the trans service kit (filter, gasket and mechtronic seals) for their FG and Terry with the ZF6HP both for metal and plastic pan varieties. If we want a specific let's say a FG MKII of November 2013 with a metal pan.
Retail prices below not including GST for 2013 FG2.

Sump filter $275
Pan gasket $183
Mechtronic sealing sleeves (there are three different type but 4 in total as you need two of one) $24 each.
Metal Pan/Sump $535. 2013 model does not differentiate between metal/plastic. It is only in BF series where there is a choice of metal and plastic. Plastic pan is $615.

I am pretty sure Ford do not offer a filter or trans service kit from what I could find at the moment.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: